Shrine Of Selket

A place for those that follow Selket can hang out.

My primary deity who I’ve been with since childhood. Depending on the date system you use (whether its adjusted or not), I mark her only festival on the 5th November and (with the usual date adjustment) another as minor festival on the 23rd October. The reason I make the later one a major festival is that I’ve always been closest to her around late October.

1 Like

Just marked my Lesser Festival of Selket. The bigger one in in a couple of weeks and actually need to prepare for that one.

Was quite nice and confirming. And of course welcomed a number of new deity statues into the home officially :slight_smile:

From last night

On Tuesday is my biggest festival to Selket, unfortunately I will be out making merry rehearsing for a story telling event in a couple of weeks. To make up for that tomorrow I’m taking a few people down to my local spring to mark a two festivals to Hathor (Sunday, and last Wednesday), as well as one for my Selket. While they are not Kemetic I think they will get it :slight_smile:

Also, I will be requesting a blessing of inspiration and support for my Witchfest talk next Saturday at 3pm on Kemeticism. I hope to do her proud.

Take care all

3 Likes

I didn’t record much for this one but the area I visit can be seen in this video I did a couple of years back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfbLY7ArT-c

I found a wee Selket in my internet ramblings. @kev, i saw her and thought of you!

1 Like

Oooo a bronze one. Thank you!

Did Serqet tell you about this festive day or did you find it‘s appropriate for Her? My most important ritual takes place, when the sun is entering Scorpio… by the way I am a Scorpio as well​:scorpion::grin::scorpion: