Shrine of Horus

A place for those that follow Heru (Horus) can hang out.

Is this group for both/all Horus’? I’ve only ever interacted with Heru-Wer (Horus the Elder). I’m not fond of Heru-as-Aset. For some reason He reminds me of the high school jocks you see in 80s movies.

Heru-as-aset is close to me but im not sure how i feel about all the types. I feel theres just one but thats just my intuition screaming at me. He is cool very understanding and caring. Though dont mention set still a sore subject hahaha.

For devotees of Horus.

Primary sources: Horus - in ancient sources @ attalus.org

Hi,

I thought I’d share a recent experience that I had.

Heru appeared to me in a dream a couple of weeks ago. I’d never worked with him or experienced him in a dream before.

I had felt that other deities/akhu from other pantheons were around. They had a similar nature to Heru (connected to Victory, war and possibly the hunt). I seemed to be attracting them and their aid.

In the dream he was covered with sand which slowly fell to reveal his falcon head facing from his left side profile. The sand fell to his shoulders and I woke up.

I wonder if he’s saying ‘you don’t need to be involved with other pantheons when I’m here in yours and I am willing to work with you’.

I have been offering to him since.

Dua Heru.

1 Like