Kemetic Blogs/forums

Hi all,

Has anyone seen any Kemetic Blogs that are current? I’ve seen blogs online, but they all have posts that are out of date. Nothing current.

It seems that there isn’t much Kemetic chat out there these days. I think forums are pretty quiet too. I wonder if there’s some kind of connection there?

Deities seem happy for me to carry with normal life and keep reading/learning about AE/Kemeticism in the meantime. I’m ticking along with my own solitary path. I know I haven’t been chatting on here as much!

Is it just me, or does everyone seem pretty low key?

From the length of time I’ve been searching for other Kemetics, it doesn’t surprise me. We are pretty solitary bunch and often have our routine set how we like - that and we’re always researching :slight_smile:

Other witchy like places may appear ‘busy’ in comparison but then it’s down to quantity over quality - if I see another post about ‘has anyone got a spell to make…’ or ‘can anyone identify this crystal’ I will go mad.

Maybe everyone is just waiting for this lockdown to be over so we can get back out there. I’m certainly seeing more posts about the desire for moots and festivals.

Whatever the reason, and even if this place is not a hive of activity, is that it will always be here when required.

1 Like

Ah, I’ve actually been making notes/records on this recently. Here’s what I have so far:

Wepwawet.ca

Bastmut.org
Perseverance.Wordpress.com

These have all either been updated recently and/or has a wealth of information that I wanted to ‘bookmark’.

2 Likes

Thanks Sen. I’ll take a look later :slightly_smiling_face:

You’ve provided plenty of options!

I find it helpful to read about other people’s experiences at times.

Yeah certainly seems like it. I think Kemeticism lending itself to a solitary path in such a way is quite unique (just in my own experience). I think it is a good thing for a few reasons though. It suits me, but I also like to touch base with others.

:smile:

I’m uming and aring about going to a Pagan Fed Moot when it starts up again. Could be a good thing, but I’m not so sure it’s my scene. Will see.

Yes maybe. Lockdown isn’t quite lifted. Even when it is, I think any moot/festival I do will need to be online or local for the time being.

Which is great :slightly_smiling_face:. I really appreciate KemTem being here.

1 Like