Shrine of Sekhmet

Fantastic photos! I’m sure she loves them

1 Like

She’s always been my favourite. I too carry the fire and the rage. Talk away my friend. I know.

1 Like

I was really sick a few days ago. Sekhmet came to me and started dancing. I have never seen anything so beautiful.

1 Like

Cool. They are always there when we need them most. I’ve had this crappy cold for nearly two months and cant shift it. Wednesday night I had had enough while sat in front of the fire and quickly made a wax doll to represent me and offered it to the flames asking my goddesess for help. Today it has almost completely gone. Maybe co-incidence but I really don’t care I’ve got rid of it at last!

I think your goddess helped. Though sekhmet and anubis are really frustrated with me. Especially anubis

They have their moments like us. :slight_smile:

Sometimes i think they dont fully understand.

There are times I’ve found mine don’t. It is a difficult one to decide if it really is that they don’t understand, or if I don’t really know myself what I want, or if they are suggesting a better option.

I just keep trying until one of us gets the message. It is frustrating but I do learn from it.

Anubis is really stuborn. Sekhmet i find is really understanding but i think she understands the enternal battle within

1 Like