Shrine Of Anubis

A place for those that follow Anubis can hang out.

I already had the nice Anubis statue with the scales of Ma’at. so when I splurged on stuff just arrived from Egypt, I got these as an offering. They are just stunning. And the lids of the little jars come off!!

1 Like

Oooo they’re cute. I picked some up but without the box many many years ago in a tiny back street of London… I’m currently going through photos for the next book so will upload some of my stuff shortly.

Did a little thing for a friend who died suddenly (only 28!) last night. While not technically Wepwawet, I still often ask Anubus for guidance on journeys, including these, he was there at the start for me and got me through some difficulty

times.

1 Like

I always place an item in my Anubis shrine before it goes onto my ancestors altar (which is also for dear departed friends). If they aren’t people who will be on my ancestors altar, I just light the candles in the shrine and ask Anubis to open the way for them and watch over their journeys in their afterlife.

1 Like

Opps, this one has crept up on me… My calendar has today as ‘Festival of adoration of Anubis’.

No worries. The Anubis temple is freshly redecorated here, and I will be making divination sets today. Devotions to the ‘dark Lord’ shall be made.
How are you celebrating?

I’ve no idea right now. Still aching from the building work yesterday and I’ve the garden fence panels to sort out today.

The room I use as temple space is currently full of junk from the room I’ve was working on yesterday, and I need to clear it for the chimney sweep tomorrow, so I will most likely light a candle tonight once I’ve restored order.

Sometimes simple things are enough. I’m going to join in with the Akhu rites on the KO forum tonight, and clean up my ancestors altar today in bergen House chores. After the rites, I will airbed the evening making clay scarabs to make my divination set.

1 Like

For devotees of Anubis.

Primary sources: