Priests/priestesses today

I like to think im a priest of anubis maybe not in a classic sense. He lives through me. But i dont really use ancient rituals well i dont think they are. I am in a proccess of writting down my rituals and magic.

They come to me in my dreams and seem to please them. Though im not here to be anyones priest just doing my own thing.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool Anup.

I feel like Iā€™m a priestess in training and in more of a classic sense when it comes to ritual. There are adaptations due to modern life and time limitations, but Iā€™m currently managing daily ritual. Itā€™s all about working with and serving deities in a solitary fashion for me. At least at the moment. Not feeling a call to be like a priestess magician out in the community.

1 Like

Its not a problem @Anup and @LittleIbis to work for your our purposes, believe me, working in the community is extremely draining in all areas of your life. Many that do that tend to do it to give something back from what they have gained from others. All personal choice as to what we do and why and never should there be any pressure to do so.

1 Like

Thank you for that encouragement kev. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think youā€™re doing a good job from what Iā€™ve seen!

1 Like

My opinion on priests is that they should exist, but only as spiritual advisors and ritual helpers. I wouldnā€™t accept a way that has their

1 Like