New Member Intro

Em Hotep Everyone!

I am glad to be here with you all, I’ve been a Ancient Egyptian fanatic and student ever since I first learnt about them at Primary school and then seeing those Mummies still on display 20+ years later at the National Museum of Liverpool.

It has only been recently in the last 2 years that I’ve wanted to explore and be more involved in the Ancient Egyptian Religion and Spirituality and I am hoping this forum will help build my spiritual path and knowing more about the Gods on a personal/spiritual level.

A little short intro about me, I work full time in pharmacy for the last 9 years but I also like studying natural remedies and would like to one day open up my own natural health shop. I am married and have a pet dog. I spend alot of time either, reading about Ancient Egypt (at the moment reading a book called “Moses Pharaoh of Egypt The Mystery of Akhenaten Resolved” by Ahmed Osman), currently studying at the moment Egyptology Diploma and just passed my Egyptian Hieroglyphs Diploma, playing on my Xbox One or out in the country with wife & dog in the Lake District or Scotland.

If there is anything else you would like to ask me feel free to reply to this thread otherwise I’ll see you around on the forum discussing various of interesting topics on Kemetism.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group! If you are on Facebook too, there are quite a few groups you can join too and plenty of books available on kemetism

1 Like

Welcome! Feel free to ask any questions if you have them.

1 Like

Welcome to the group! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like