Kemetic and General Pagan Books

OK now someone as posted other than me I don’t feel so bad in dumping some of my stuff here too :slight_smile:

I have a book and a number of booklets published at:

https://thewolfenhowlepress.com/

My auto-biography called ‘A Path Laid Bare’ is about my Kemetic journey, this was then followed by a number of general pagan booklets with hints of Kemetism and Chaos Magic. I have a new series soon to have it’s first booklet published on pure Kemetic practice so watch both here and the publisher.

Thanks
Kev

1 Like

Oh and I have to add that Tylluan has many wonderful books on her website too. They are all well worth a look!

Having read ‘a path laid bare’, I can highly recommend it. I learnt lots just reading it, and felt better about my own ways of doing things too. It is so rare to meet people fully dedicated to our path in the uk, this was just wonderful for me. I don;t feel like a lone traveller/seeker anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. There are quite a few of us, but we tend to keep to ourselves. Hence this place. Hopefully my next series will draw a few more out :slight_smile:

Is there a way we could set up a map where those of who wish to do so, could pin our location on it? I’d be interested to know if there are any other kemetics in East Anglia.

Interesting idea. I will see if there is some kind of map plugin for this thing. If not then we could make a new area for county or general areas.

Will be right back!
Thanks
K

OK there are some ideas and thoughts. Will add this to another more suitable topic.

Update… Contract for the first in my series on Kemetic practice was sent back to my publisher yesterday. Hopefully things will start moving on that real soon while I sort out the next one in the series. :slight_smile:

Hopefully those demands won’t impact my responsiveness here which I would rather give than on dreaded Vaguebook :wink:

K